Tuesday, December 1, 2020

American Horror Story S1 Ep.2

This is a baaaad house. I didn't know so many things happened here.

There are some show intros I like to sit through but this one is really unsettling. ๐Ÿ˜…

lol Addy again. I love the way she and her mom pop in. Like little Sims neighbors letting themselves in.

"Dude, where's my legs?"

I want to hate Constance because she's a Bitch in the worst way, but I can't. Jessica Lange is just too good.


Wtf I literally have no idea who or what is real anymore.

๐Ÿ˜Ÿ The Bad Girl Closet

AHHHHH GOD NOOOO! ITS THE NURSES! The NURSES!!!!!

Ughhhhhhh! This whole show feels like a dream. It's very disorienting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...