Friday, December 11, 2020

American Horror Story S2 E13

Lana and Kit make good

 Show everyone how that place really is!

Look at these 2. Best frens. Awww I love them!

This part actually made me tear up. She's some of the only family he has left. Speaking of which:


Look who was invited to Kit's wedding ๐Ÿ˜



Lana Freaking Winters


This show! ๐Ÿ˜… I'm happy with the ending. It's very cathartic that the monsters were defeated and that place closed down. I'm also very happy that Lana and Sister Jude had one last scene together. Now, if I never hear that song again, I'll be very happy. I think everyone can agree. Especially former Briarcliff residents. Keep it away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...