Sunday, December 13, 2020

American Horror Story S3E13







This is my favorite scene from the whole show thus for. They FINALLY have the hug they probably both wanted. Fiona may not have been the mother Cordelia needed, but Cordelia could be the daughter she needed. So many beautiful lines, and amazing performances.
I don't think I even mentioned this scene because I was tearing up. T_T Myrtle. I know they were only carrying out her wishes, but I hope she can rise again someday, somehow. She was amazing.



Graduation day already. :,) Seems like just yesterday we moved into the school with Zoe- actually, it may have been just yesterday, I binged the hell out of this. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...