Wednesday, December 23, 2020

American Horror Story S6 Roanoke E4

Yes, hi, this is Matt with a woman who is very much not Shelby.
LoL I can't find the scene, but I wish y'all could've seen that demon lady running from Shelby. Shelby actually growled when she saw her and then Demon lady was like, "Oop, time to go!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Hi, it's me again. I see you're going through a rough time. Anything I can do to make it worse?


Priorities
DEMON LADY!!! Leave Matt alone!
Priscilla bravely stood up to the Butcher when several grown dead people wouldn't.
Poor Flora. And Poor me, for not being able to unsee that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...