Thursday, December 3, 2020

American Horror Story S.1 Ep.4

Lol I don't know if I'm ready for more. This show is crazy πŸ˜…

That was a Lot of information in 3 minutes. That house is Evil, man! Tearing happy couples apart.

I don't wanna know what this place looks like on Halloween.

😳

Constance is a hot mess. I wish all these people could just be happy and free of this place. It drives people mad.

Addy!!! NOOOOOOOOO 😱😱😱

😳It's the whole property isn't it.

lol the lawn skeletons are bonin' 🀣




Poor Moira. I don't know everything she did but she doesn't deserve to be trapped there. None of them do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...