Thursday, December 3, 2020

American Horror Story S. 1 Ep.5

The opening music is growing on me.

Ohhhhhh Tate. What did you do?

GIRL GET OUTTA THAT HOUSE HOW MANY TIMES YOU GOTTA BE TOLD???

I'm sick of these ghosts popping in.

lol I do love how each ghost has their own agenda and sometimes they overlap with other people's.

Ben sucks.

"Harsh, energy efficient lights." Queen.

https://giphy.com/gifs/Ynr8N0hJWjbHMaBMN9/html5

lol everyone walking home after a long night out 🤣

Movie Cry Faces Running Mascara

Wait. Wait. Is she alive?!? But I thought- Damn it! See?? I don't know who's real or not.

DOUBLE DAMN IT

*Ben breathes* Shut up, Ben.




No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...