Friday, December 4, 2020

American Horror Story S.1 Ep.6

I think maybe I'm hooked now.

I no longer think Tate and Violet are a cute couple.

Do pregnant women usually have nightmares about their babies being strange creatures?

Ew Constance even I'm gonna be sick.
Motherhood looks hardcore.

Violet, It's. The. HOUSE.

This is becoming Rosemarys Baby. Eat this! Do this! For the baby!




hhhhhhhh poor Violet. Poor Tate. I really do think it was the house because he doesn't remember. And because that house is Pure Evil.

lol "pure evil". Is that an oxymoron.

😭😭😭😭😭hhhhhhhhh this episode was a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...