Thursday, December 24, 2020

American Horror Story S6 Roanoke Final Thoughts

 I made it through another season! πŸ˜…

I like this. I like that they switched things up on us. I really GO for the old haunted house setting, and I enjoyed this house. It was creepy!

I was really taken in with the premise that the story will be told through a reenactment show. The show within a show thing got crazy. πŸ˜…

I like when they take something from real life and fictionalize it a bit. Imagination can really run wild. I had never heard anything about Roanoke so it gives me something to research later.

Of all the characters to make it through, I knew Lee could. (I didn't expect Audrey to honestly LOL but that was some BS how they decided to take her out.)

Lee had some major plot twists in her story. I was constantly saying WHAT.

I don't know how I feel about the ending. Like- I'm not a mom, so I don't know what I'd do if my child started running away and talking about dying. I think I'd wanna snatch her up and start dragging her out through that tunnel. But once she's at that age to get where she wants to be, what's to stop her from leaving again the minute you get home?

But I guess after everything she saw, the things she did, losing her entire family and having her daughter taken from her, maybe that was the only ending. I don't know though. She seems so strong, I'm sure she's still kicking ass in the spirit world.

I'm hype to see what comes next in season 7!
πŸ‘πŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...