Friday, December 25, 2020

What I Think It'll Be About: American Horror Story: Season 7: Cult

 ๐Ÿ˜…Whew, I dunno you guys. I don't know if I'm ready. ๐Ÿ˜‚For sure, I think there's gonna be a cult this season. Evan plays a bad guy- he may play lots of bad guys this time?

Frances Conroy is coming back somehow so I'll be on the lookout for her. Mare Winningham too! She's getting fun to spot. And the lady who plays Lee in Roanoke, I believe. I thought she did a great job so I'll be happy to see what she does this time around.

The season picture looks like this, so maybe some hive minds going on. Is that clown makeup around the eyes?

I expect this season to be really creepy/disturbing just because...the concept seems like a real threat. Bad things have happened within cults. They're still happening. And somehow we're all susceptible to the tools of control used on people.

Well, I won't get too deep right now. I'm ready to START!

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...