Thursday, December 31, 2020

American Horror Story S7 Cult E11


Beverly is not ok. Like, I know that No One in this situation is ok, but I am worried.
Ally! What are you doing?!? (Surviving. She's surviving. Ugh. But still.)

Blink once if you're planning to hurt me. Twice if you brought a knife. I know I'm supposed to be celebrating Ally and Beverly's survival and happiness right now, but I have been through too much these past 7 seasons. We all have.

Maybe the clown reminds him of Ivy because her parenting was the biggest joke of all.

ALLY, NOOOOOOOOOOO! Is this what we came all this way for? To go back to the nightmare? omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...