Thursday, December 17, 2020

American Horror Story Season 5: Thoughts Going In




Wow, I'm really excited to start on this. It's been a wild ride so far.

I'm not exactly sure what to expect this season. I do know a few things!

I think this is the first season without Jessica Lange. I'm kinda sad about that because she was such a force in the first 4 seasons.

I know the ratings took a dip somewhere in the middle of the series, so I might be going into those seasons right now. It might be because too many people were leaving, if I had to guess.

I'm going to try to keep an open mind though! I think Kathy Bates will be in this one , so I'm really excited about that. The more Kathy, the better! And Lady Gaga is joining too? So, maybe there will be singing!

It'd be nice if Taissa, Frances, and Lily will come back. I'm quite used to seeing everyone together. I'm getting spoiled. It feels wrong when someone is "missing".

As for what I think it's about:

Well, first season was Murder House, so maybe this is Murder Hotel? People check in but they don't check out? Could probably have a bit of Norman Bates inspo. I dunno! But I think I'm ready! 🧡I'm absolutely hooked at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Horror Story S8 Apocalypse E6

Imagine being trapped in this teenage angst bullshit for 10 years. NONE of the coupled people in this house even like each other...